Thursday, December 6, 2012

The New IT Girl

Okay, my blog backlog is seriously piling up (again) and here I am, sitting in a corner of my fave cafe, almost clueless on how and where to start (again). Annyyywaayyy.... While my blog is still relatively new, I've been so lucky and privileged to be invited to some of the most exciting events and launches happening around the metro. 

One of which is actually the grand launch of Kristn.com - your new digital go-to-girl! Oh, how I wish you can hear me saying this in my most kikay voice. *haha*

Last November 28, 2012, thanks to my dear friends from TV5, I was one of the lucky few who got to witness the official unveiling of TV5's new lifestyle portal, Kristn.com. The event, held at the NBC tent, was a star-studded affair, jam-packed with surprises, PRIZES (Sorry, I just had to highlight *hihi*), and pure awesomeness.   

In normal situations, I wouldn't really have a care in the world which and what new websites are up and new, but this is different. We are talking about digital evolution, people! A new age lifestyle portal that will change the way we live and do things using digital platforms that makes our lives amazingly easier that even our kids will possibly get to experience (until the new wave of digital evolution comes to age, anyway). So, while I was people watching, star sighting, and food hoarding, while my feet were aching, I made sure to keep my eyes and ears open on what the people behind kristn.com have to say. 

Disclaimer: I was standing too far from the stage when all of these were happening, so I had to grab photos from Kristn.com instead. [Photo source]

From Top to Bottom: (1) Team Kristn and Celebrity Contributors
(2) Victor Basa arrives at the event using BCode to Register
(3) Event Hosts, Divine Lee and Derek Ramsey
(4) Kristn.com Editor-in-Chief, Trixie Reyna
(5) DJ Callum David
Oh, Callum David is such a cutie... Back to Kristn though, what I love about Kristn.com is that she's very user-friendly. She's a one-stop-shop of all the things you love and enjoy, may it be movies, fashion, food, travel, music, gadgets, and more. She has also combined our favorite features from Pinterest, FourSquare, MunchPunch, TripAdvisor, etc.,  all rolled up in multi-platforms you can easily access via laptops, tablets, mobile phones and even Smart TVs, which made Kristn.com a certified IT Girl because she just literally has everything! 

On top of these, Kristn boasts celebrity friends who contributes to her wide array of digital content namely, Marvin Agustin, Heidi Ng, and Stephanie Zubiri for Food & Dining; Divine Lee, Bianca Valerio, Ana Kalaw, Kat Dy, Nicole Romero, and Zo Aguila for Fashion & Beauty; Zig Marasigan for Movies; Rica Paralejo, Divine Lee, and Victor Basa for Travel; Abe Olandres and Calvin Lo for Tech & Gaming; Victor Basa and Kevin Yapjoco for Men's Grooming; and Derek Ramsey, James and Phil Younghusband for Sports & FitnessWith all these? Kristn.com will definitely go on top of my bookmarks. 

This is one of the events I've truly enjoyed so far, not only because TV5's young babes and hotties who were all dolled-up wearing the newest trends from SM Ladies' and Men's Fashion, strutted the mile-long runway in the music of OPM rock legend, Razorback, or because of DJ Callum *hihi*, but because it was an evening shared and enjoyed with some of my coolest friends. *awww...*


And, the highlight of my night? Prizes and Freebies! *woohoo* 
I won! I won!
Kristn's Loot Bag!!!
The launch of Kristn.com was co-presented by PLDT. Major sponsors were Sun Cellular, Smart Communications, SM Ladies' Fashion, SM Men's Fashion, and Manny O Wines. Special partners were Benefit Cosmetics, Etude House, the Body Shop, Max Factor, and Cover Girl. With the participation of: The Bar Vodka, Selecta Ice Cream, Zalora, ASUS, Starmobile, URC and Jack N' Jill, Jing Monis Salon, Lenovo Mobile, Garnier, Axe, Tresemme, InFlight, Nivea, Soak Swimwear, Camayan Coast, Azalea Residences Baguio, Dusit Thani, and Belle De Jour Planners. 

Want to get to know Kristn? click here.


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment