Saturday, December 8, 2012

KO Knuckle Sandwich

An important part of marriage is compromise, even in food.  That's why even though I personally prefer relaxing fancy dates, I don't really mind getting my hands greasy once in a while to feed my husband's craving for junk food. So for one of our weekly Fri-Dates, I brought my man to a "manly" date  and try out one of the newest burger joints in the South - The Knuckle Sandwich - and have a belly buster half pound burgers for dinner. And boy, was I knocked out.

The Knuckle Sandwich is really a place you can call "for the boys" because, I swear, you can already feel the testosterone five meters away from the place. Minimalist interiors, brick walls, basic tables and stools, Pacquiao and Muhammad Ali posters and even a striking bag matched with pound for pound burgers and sandwiches... Need I say more? 


The price range is quite hefty for a normal day, with an average price of P185 for burgers, P40 for sodas and P130 for desserts, but since it was Fri-Date, we didn't mind spending a lil for some heavy-weight dinner. 

Philly Cheese Burger (P185)
175gram well seasoned beef patty with caramelized onion 

and melted cheese whiz served in a burger bun with oats.
Oh, that juicy goodness.

The Philly Cheese Burger was HUGE and *burp* GOOD, though (in my opinion) it would have probably tasted better if the "caramelized onions" were more than just one peel of an onion and with more melted cheese plus, additional serving of chips won't hurt for the price that we paid (don't sue me, this is constructive criticism *smile*). But the beef patty?!? Ooooh... pure juicy goodness until the very last bite. 

Overall experience? Ok. Would I come back? High Probability.


The Knuckle Sandwich Station
308 Aguirre Street BF Homes, 1718 Paranaque
T: (+632) 425 2007



xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment