Thursday, May 2, 2013

Summer Brights

I just LOVE Summer. April might have gone too fast (and I have only been to the beach once!!! *what a disappointment*) but hoooray that we still have 31 days of May (well, 29 days of May from today) to have all the beach trips, adventures and whatnot that we can still squeeze out of our short scorching bright summer.

Anyway, to my avid followers, remember my post about how people go all bright and colorful when it's summer?  Well, this post is exactly how I incorporate brights into my summer ensemble. And thanks to Yishion for giving us the opportunity and the challenge to do so. Check it out and let me know what you think. 



 To give you a bit of background about this outfit, a week ago, I was invited by Yishion to their humble store in Shangri La Plaza Mall together with few other Fashion and Beauty bloggers for another Yishion Fashion challenge. And just like the last time, we were given a budget and a time limit to come up with an ensemble that features their summer collection and reflects our own unique fashion personality. I actually had two outfit choices, which I will also share with you on another post maybe, but this ensemble is more "summer-y" so I went with my guts with the Fashion Gods to guide me and headed for checkout. And I have absolutely no regrets because these fab clothes just fit me perfectly. Don't you think?


A summer fashion must-have is having breezy light fabric tops. They are truly lifesavers because you can stay conservatively fashionable while being able to comfortably breathe. That's why I fell in love with this Aztec light chiffon top from Yishion. I can have enough coverage wearing this when I go to the mall or go bold and make this is a cover up paired with white bikinis to wear to the beach. Its back is also longer so you don't have to worry about too much a** exposure. *lol*


When talking about summer, it is also imperative that every girl (or boy) show their legs, and there is nothing more appropriate to wear during summer than shorts and minis. And when I set my eyes on these minis, I just couldn't let them go because it flawlessly hugs all my right curves. To make it even sexier, I tied my blouse at the waist and gave a little peek-a-boo. 


For my accessories, I kept it very simple with a beaded marble dangling earrings, my favorite white sunnies, and a matching white sandals.


And because I can never leave the house without a watch, I also wore my Anne Klein charm watch my husband gave me. 


To complete my summer look, I styled my hair and added some beach waves. With a little bit of mousse and a trusty curling iron, it will take no pro to achieve this look.  


And, since summer is all about having fun, I went all out acting goofy just for the fun of it. *haha*


I event tried to do a jump shot but this is as fashionably high as I can go. *haha* *don't judge*

Price Tags?
Blue Aztec Chiffon Top- Yishion, P1,899
Magenta Acid-Washed Minis- Yishion, P899
Sandals- SM Shoes and Bags, P499
Sunnies- Fly Eyewear, P249
Watch- Anne Klein (Gift from Hubby)
Earrings- Bazaar Find, P100 

What do you think?
Give me some love and leave a comment below.


xoxo, 

The Clueless Mrs.

1 comment: