Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A New Chapter

With such a long hiatus, I am simply lost for words on where to begin... Surprise!? Hello Hello!? Long time, no see? Super extra mega sorry? Intros to this post are just countless. *sigh* And with my loooooong absence, comes a looooong list of blog post I've been attempting, dreaming, lazily drafting in my head, to do. 

I know I have let my humble number of readers down by putting my blog life on hold because of life-changing events that has happened in my life since last year, and honestly, I've been pondering whether I should kill the Clueless Mrs. and give up already or keep it alive.

While I was contemplating on this decision, I visited my old posts one after another to review my content and try to seek some answers. Facing the facts, my content is really unfocused. I share about my life, my #OOTDs, some wannabe cooking videos, events I attend, and a lot of random stuff that I'm not really sure affects anyone. Then the self-doubting questions came pouring in... Do I even make sense? Do I contribute to society at all? Would my readers still come back? And most especially, do I really still have the time to blog? 

Looking back, I thought... Why did I even start this blog in the first place?
Answer: for myself. Yes, not for anybody else nor for money or publicity, but for myself.

Writing is one of the things that keeps me sane. That's why I had so many journals when I was younger. This is my place where I can freely share my thoughts, my feelings, my journey, and no one can judge me. Simply because It's mine.

The cherry on top? Readers. Readers who can relate and appreciate. And I love you all! 

And so, I have decided... The Clueless Mrs. will and shall forever (or for as long as possible) be ALIVE! *cue applause please*

Just watch out. A new chapter begins soon.


xoxo,

The Clueless Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment